Green & Gold
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Queenstown
Greenstone & Gold - The Best of Middle-earth
Combine Dart River Jet with Nomad Safaris for a full day adventure activity.
A Journey of Rare and Special Beauty
The ultimate, original half day Wilderness Jet boat adventure takes you on an unforgettable journey along the braided, glacier-fed Dart River. Experience the unique combination of breath-taking scenery and an exhilarating ride as we take you deep into Mount Aspiring National Park – a UNESCO World Heritage Area.
With unrivalled National Park access, we cover up to 90km of river on a trip making Dart River Adventures the longest jet boat ride in the region. This relaxed pace tour is ideal for those looking to take their time and make the most of being in this phenomenal place. With plenty of time to connect with the area and take in the scenery, your guides give you their authentic touch, sharing stories of the area’s rich history, the Greenstone trail and renowned Māori legends.
Take a True Off-Road Adventure
Take a true off-road adventure in a Safari-equipped 4WD vehicle. Explore the breathtaking, diverse scenery on offer in the Wakatipu Basin, travel through Historic Arrowtown and try your hand at panning for gold in the river. Experience the thrill of 4WD river crossings through the Arrow River, and view the stunning lake and mountain views from the Remarkables Road and the Skippers Canyon Saddle. Visit striking scenery used in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, including the Misty Mountains, the Pillars of the Kings and the Ford of Bruinen.
Your Full Day Adventure Activity:
- 8:15am: Check in with Dart River Jet at the Station Building on Duke Street.
- 8:30am: Take the scenic transfer to Glenorchy and then embark on the 2hr Wilderness Jet Experience.
- 12:45pm: Return to Queenstown (break to get lunch - not included)
- 1:20pm: Check in at 37 Shotover Street
- 1:30pm: Depart on Nomad Safaris 4WD Tour around Wakatipu basin (afternoon tea included)
- 5:30pm: Drop off at Queenstown accommodation
Important: get in touch if you need to cancel between 7 days and 24 hours prior to your tour: email@example.com